Rat & Mice Extermination, Removal, & Control
RAT & MICE INFESTATION REMOVAL AND CONTROL
INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Provided by United Pest Solutions
serving Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, and surrounding areas
Rodents, mice and rats are problematic inside of any structure. While rodent issues will generally be more pervasive in areas where construction may be older and sanitation may not be ideal, rodents can infest any building. Recognition of a mouse or rat problem is not necessarily a reflection on one’s tidiness or cleanliness; it is unfortunately a byproduct of living in the Seattle and Puget Sound areas, and requires expertise and care to manage.
On this page you’ll be able to:
- Look In Our Rat Resource Center
- Investigate Our Pest Library
- Schedule A Rat – Mice Extermination and Removal Estimate
- See What it’s Like to Be A United Pest Solutions Customer
Rat & Mice Infestation Resources & Information
Nobody likes to hear they have a problem with rats invading their home or business, it’s often just one of those taboo issues people don’t like to talk about. But the damage and disease these rodents can bring into a home or business necessitate that action be taken. The helpful links below are provided by us here at United Pest Solutions as informational resources to help educate you in the event you think you may have a rat infestation. Dues to the dangers of disease and infections that rats can pose, we here at United Pest Solutions recommend seeking professional help if you think your home or business has a rat problem.
Learn More About Rats & Mice
NOT SURE WHICH PEST IS INVADING YOUR HOME?
Have a Rat or Mice Infestation Question?
We Can Answer Your Questions, Always Free Expert Advice!
Experience our unparalleled customer service! Use the form below to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
RAT AND MICE EXTERMINATION & CONTROL SERVICES WE OFFER
In addition to being a knowledgeable resource on rats, mice and other rodents, we offer a long list of services to ensure your home or office is safe and pest free. Including:
- Unparalleled pest control services and customer satisfaction for almost 60 years
- Knowledgeable trained and industry certified staff to help deal with your pest control issues
- Certified environmentally friendly by pest industry authorities, as well as the Environmental Protection Agency
- Proven strategies to deal with rat and mice infestations, control, and exclusions, with a guarantee to back this up
- Expert advice on how best to deal with your specific rat or mice problem
With our professionally trained and certified technicians, state-of-the-art tools, and wealth of experience and expertise, you can sleep well each night knowing that your family, your home, and your business are protected.