Commercial Pest Control
COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES SERVING SEATTLE METRO & SURROUNDING AREAS
SEATTLE WA – LYNNWOOD – MARYSVILLE – EVERETT WASHINGTONUnited Pest Solutions has been providing guaranteed commercial pest control services for almost 60 years. We incorporate the environmentally sensitive principles of Integrated Pest Management to create a customized sustainable pest control program for you, to effectively manage and mitigate the pest issues in your commercial facility.
COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
United Pest Solutions is highly experienced when it comes to providing unparalleled pest control protection to commercial properties. From office complexes, to retail environments, and shopping centers, United can help.Commercial Pest Control >>
RESTAURANT PEST CONTROL
The key to your restaurant’s success is offering your customers a pest free environment to enjoy with their families and friends. Having pest issues in the restaurant industry is a problem no one wants. United Pest Solutions offers expert help in this area
STORED PRODUCT PEST CONTROL
Stored Product Pests include beetles, moths and a mite that can infest whole grains or processed foods. Usually, the first signs of a stored product pest issue are small beetles crawling over counter tops, caterpillars crawling up walls or small moths flying.STORED PRODUCT PEST CONTROL >>
PEST INSPECTION REPORTS
Although Washington has its charms, it also provides the ideal environment for wood destroying organisms to infest the structures of homes and buildings. With building inspections, damage to your property can be prevented and avoided.
Get an INSTANT quote for Commercial Pest Control!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch in 30 mins or less.
OUR ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS PEST CONTROL STRATEGY
United Pest Solutions is one of an elite few pest management firms in the U.S. to have earned QualityPro and GreenPro certifications. These certifications —earned by pest management firms who undergo rigorous training and pledge to employ a comprehensive approach to pest management — enables us to provide our customers with an effective, eco-conscious Green Service option, utilizing the Integrated Pest Management approach.
CUSTOMIZED COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL PROGRAMSExperience, Expertise & Unsurpassed Customer Service:
- Apartment Complexes/Property Management
- Healthcare – Doctor/Dentist
- Food Service
- Food Processing
- ther Commercial Buildings (banks, churches, offices, etc.)
UNITED PEST SOLUTIONS, WE ARE SEATTLE’S COMMERCIAL EXTERMINATION EXPERTS!Our business and commercial customers range from banks and offices to hotels, restaurants, and retail stores to warehouse, factories, and even churches. Customers from all our service areas—Seattle WA, Everett WA, Kirkland WA, and the surrounding areas—have sent us written testimonials on their satisfaction with our pest control service and our pest management professionals.
COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL REVIEWS“We use United Pest Solutions for our multi-family properties. They have always been very responsive, taken great care of our tenants, and get the job done. Highly recommend. – Annjette del Valle I have worked closely with United Pest Solutions, Inc. as a vendor for a few years. There staff is very professional and extremely easy to work with.” – Jennifer Cortez
PROVEN INTEGRATED COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL SOLUTIONS
United Pest Solutions’ process of employing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) with our customers consists of three proven steps: Investigate. Establish, Monitor and Report.
1. INVESTIGATE. The first step in successful pest management is an understanding of the existing conditions and how pests are impacting your business.
Our specially trained commercial pest control professionals:
- Listen to your concerns
- Survey your facilities
- Identify the type of pests and signs of pest damage
- Assess the extent of the infestation
- Pinpoint conditions that encourage pests in and around your facility
2. ESTABLISH. Next, we establish and implement a customized pest control treatment programthat takes into account your type of business, and the scope of the pest issues you face. We actively discuss pest treatment options, and also can recommend structural modifications and other measures for discouraging pests in an environmentally sensitive manner.
3. MONITOR & REPORT. Our commercial pest control technicians then monitor the program’s progress and report back to you, making recommendations for program adjustments, as needed. Our report can also be used as documentation of your compliance with cleanliness and pest control standards, two areas frequently addressed in third-party audits.
DOWNLOAD THE UNITED PEST SOLUTIONS APP
With almost 60 years serving the Seattle Washington metro area, United Pest Solutions provides an unparalleled level of commitment to our customers. Download our App today, and experience a truly different level of service from your pest control company.GET THE APP >>
Commercial Pest Control IN SEATTLE WA - EVERETT WA - MARYSVILLE
SERVING CUSTOMERS IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AND EVERETT AREAS