PROTECTING POLLINATING INSECTS – OUR COMMITMENT
United Pest Solutions takes every effort possible to protect pollinators like honey bees when it comes to pest treatment applications. United Pest Solutions take our responsibility to the environment and beneficial insects such as honeys bees when it comes to our policies and procedures. Our policies and procedures take into account scientific data regarding pollinator health to help ensure we’re aiding in minimizing the environmental impact in the insecticides we use.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WHEN USING PESTICIDE MATERIALS:
- We will not make any applications of systemic insecticide products on or around any flowering trees, plants or shrubs.
- We will not apply any pesticide to any actively flowering tree, shrub or plant where pollinators may forage.
- We will not apply pesticide material in ways that violate the law of the label. This includes but is not limited to the amounts applied, application sites and targeted pests.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
- We aggressively minimize drift on all outdoor applications of pesticides by using proper application equipment and techniques.
- We only target specific pest zones with our pesticide applications.
- We continually review all relevant information regarding pollinators and pesticides to make informed, educated policies based on available science not conjecture.
- We educate our technicians on best practices for all pesticide applications when pollinators are in the area.
- We work hand in hand with our customers in efforts to establish more pollinator friendly zones.
- We refer all customers inquiring about honey bee swarms to local reputable bee keepers.
For additional information about pollinators and recent research see links below:
NEED HELP WITH THIS PEST?
Call us at (206) 632-1270
or click the button, and we’ll call you back in minutes!
SEE WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE A UNITED PEST SOLUTIONS CUSTOMER!
Protecting Pollinating Insects – Our Commitment In Seattle WA - Everett WA - Marysville WA
Serving Customers in the Greater Seattle and Everett Areas