United Pest Solutions – Tour
serving the Seattle Puget Sound Area for almost 60 years
United Pest Solutions is committed to serving as Seattle’s best and most reliable pest control company. We focus on providing integrated pest management solutions that balance the needs of our customers with a respect for our environment. United Pest Solutions is proud to be a part of some of our industry’s highest regulating authorities, as well as to be recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as good stewards of the environment.
New Customer Tour of United Pest Solutions
This tour of what you can expect as a United Pest Solutions customer is informational in nature to help you understand what is important to us when servicing our customers, the level of service you can expect, and our commitment to quality on every service we provide.
For over 50 years United Pest Solutions has been serving families and businesses in the Seattle area with an unmatched commitment to quality and integrity when it comes to every pest control service we provide.
United Pest Solutions is committed to providing Seattle’s best pest control services:
We will accomplish this goal by delivering the finest quality services and value to our customers, while being environmentally responsible.
We are a leader in the pest control industry because we are knowledgeable about pests’ habits and biology. Our expertise enables us to develop the most effective treatment programs, use the most cutting-edge technology to combat pest problems, have the best training in the industry, and offer the best guarantees* in the industry.
We are committed to your satisfaction.
Want More Information On Becoming a United Pest Solutions Customer?
Click the button below, enter your name and phone number, and one of our customer service team members will call you back.
Commitment To Employee Education
At United Pest Solutions we understand that our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction starts with our employees, as such we adhere to the strictest training standards in the pest control industry. As members of some of the pest control industry’s strictest organizations, we’re proud to say that our service technicians are trained at standards that less than 3% of pest companies nationwide achieve.
Initial & Ongoing Education & Training
Every United Pest Solutions Service Technician undergoes initial and continuing education to keep them up-to-date on the latest pest threats and treatment protocols.
- Technical training twice monthly follows a seasonal approach to emerging pest behaviors and control methods
- Monthly Staff meetings address the latest in regulatory changes that impact control methods and protect our environment, as well as changes to the materials we can use to control pests.
- Monthly Safety Training
- Protocol Training
- All training is developed by United for United. We are confident in our ability to understand the needs of the NW environment. United Pest Solutions take training seriously – training materials undergo rigorous review and gain certification by the State of Washington Dept of Agriculture to qualify for Continuing Educational Credits.
- Monthly Field training, regardless of technician tenure includes a full day once a month of one on one field training and a QA/Coaching day in the field.
Service Technicians at United Pest Solutions are among the best that the industry has to offer. All employees undergo an extensive background and applicant check process before being brought on as United Pest Solutions employees, from there, new employees are trained on United’s Pest Solutions service delivery model to ensure the best customer experience.
NOT SURE WHICH PEST IS INVADING YOUR HOME?
Ready to Schedule?
Call us or fill out the easy form below and we’ll get right back to you.
Experience our unparalleled customer service! Use the form below to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PROACTIVE APPROACH TO PEST CONTROL
United Pest Solutions utilizes a proactive approach to pest control. With our reoccurring pest control services, our customers get unparalleled pest protection for their home or business. United Pest Solutions offers guaranteed services for our customers, and protects their property by performing preventative pest control services every other month. In addition to these bi-monthly services, United Pest Solutions is also available between these services for any pest problems that may arise. This service is included, giving our customers added protection and peace of mind.
Timely Service guaranteed, meeting your needs is our goal!
- Service within 48 hours. Treatment today if we can, but no later than 48 hours (Excluding weekends and holidays).
- Free Service if we fail to show up during our scheduled time without calling prior to reschedule.
- Free Follow Ups for 60 days, if the pests come back, we will too, for free (Rodents require exclusion work to qualify).
- All follow up for covered pests are free, with purchase of and All Seasons Agreement.