What It Means To Work For A Qualitypro Certified Company
A Team You Can Trust
- Every employee completed a comprehensive job application prior to their interview.
- We checked references as part of the hiring process. Each employee has had a criminal background check and drug test.
- Each service and sales professional has met or exceeded state licensing and testing requirements
- Everyone who drives as part of their job has had a motor vehicle records check.
- Our advertising practices never use false, misleading, or unsubstantiated claims.
- Our warranties and service agreements are clear, honest, and we stick to them.
- Our services include the best practices in pest management and are sold and performed by trained professionals
- Our safety policies help protect our employees, our customers, and the environment.
A Professional Business
- Our vehicles are well-maintained as well as marked and organized according to state law. We hold sufficient insurance for general liability, auto, and worker’s compensation (or our state’s equivalent).
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association.
- Our customer-facing employees look professional according to our dress practices policy. Our company has a drug-free workplace policy.
Want To Know More?
- Less than 3% of companies in our industry are QualityPro certified.
- Want to know more about the prestigious QualityPro Certification?
QualityPro Certified Pest Control IN SEATTLE WA - EVERETT WA - MARYSVILLE
SERVING CUSTOMERS IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AND EVERETT AREAS