Careers at United Pest Solutions
2 current openings
Customer Service Representative
United Pest Solutions, “Fostering community by servicing with integrity and expertise”, is hiring a customer service oriented professional who lives for a daily chance to make a difference in the lives of others. Could you be just that person?
You love taking inbound calls, answering questions, with an emphasis on selling the appropriate services to our clients, all with a heart toward an extraordinary customer experience. As the center of the wheel to our daily activities, you will assist with scheduling services, taking payments, maintain client profiles, place outbound courtesy calls, and perform general office tasks.
Sure, we have our ways of doing things, but are you a person who loves to build things, to craft something good into better? Then we are the place for you!
You will possess:
- A Positive, Inquisitive, Problem Solving Outlook
- Professional & Friendly Personality
- A Love for Working with People
- A real passion for Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- A mind for utilizing technology to accomplish your goals
- A curiosity about how to build your ability to serve others
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Confirmed Ability to Multitask
- Minimum 3 years office experience
- Ability to type 36 words per minute
- Strong Grasp of Seattle Area Geography & Critical Thinking Skills
- Professional and Positive Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Simple IRA with Company Matching
- Continuing Education and Training
- Class Opportunities for Career and Personal Growth
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Excellent Bus access for King County Metro
- On the Burke Gilman for bike access or walking
- Located across the street from Lake Washington/Log Boom Park for restful lunches or breaks (reading, resting, fishing, etc.)
United is a locally owned, industry leader in our region, with over 55 years of experienceserving the residential and commercial pest control market in and around the Seattle area. Our Partners have held elected positions with both state and national industry associations. United was one of the first pest control companies to earn the Quality Procertification. United has an extraordinary reputation on Yelp, and Google, as well as an A+ rating with the BBB and is an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for 10 years running!
You want to support an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a drug-free work place.
Why not apply today?
To Apply Click The Button Below:
Experienced Pest Control Service Technician – Greater Seattle
Experienced and Passionate Pest Control Technicians Wanted!
United Pest Solutions is searching for experienced and passionate leaders to support our Commercial and Residential Services. Continued growth and new opportunities are opening pathways to career growth for team oriented individuals who are motivated by solving problems by working with their hands and serving clients with their heart and mind.
You care about what you do and how it impacts the lives of others. Every single day we have the chance to improve someone’s home a by keeping unwanted pests out and restoring their attic or crawl to a pristine condition.
We value your integrity, service and excellence.
Qualified individuals will possess:
- Proven experience in both commercial and pest control settings, a commitment to truly Integrated Pest Management techniques, an inquisitive mind that takes you past the limits of the routine pest infestation, a track record that brings confidence to complex situations such as schools, hospitals, hotels, and food processing.
- Personal character consisting of and eagerness to learn, strong work ethic, positive attitude, partnership, and desire to lead.
- Ease with working in a variety of contexts: ladders, roofs, crawl spaces, outside, rain, dirt, tight spaces, sun and so on.
- Ability to work with and around pests (rodents, spiders, ants, birds, etc.)
- Self-discipline to work alone or well with others.
- You are in good physical condition
- You have a clean driving record
This is a full time position with ongoing training provided including topics such as customer service and personal development.Responsible for providing residential and commercial pest control services
United Offers Team Members:
You will earn high wages ($23.00 – $30.00 equivalent DOE based on hourly and opportunities for bonuses and commissions). In addition to medical, dental, and vision benefits, we offer Simple IRA’s with company matching, paid vacation, and sick leave (PSST). Training, tools, uniform, and vehicle are also provided.
Women are encouraged to apply. Join an Equal Opportunity Employer, locally owned and operated since 1960. We offer a substance free workplace and random screening.
To Apply Click The Button Below:
SEE WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE A UNITED PEST SOLUTIONS CUSTOMER!
Careers at United Pest Solutions In Seattle WA - Everett WA - Marysville WA
Serving Customers in the Greater Seattle and Everett Areas